People with the weapon, especially guns and pistols, often don’t know how to clean pistol light? The layers of carbons in weapon lights such as rifles, handguns crucially affect its smooth functioning. Cleaning of weapons needs to be done carefully, and it is indeed not easy, as it needs many tricks.
Personally, I have tried many techniques, as cleaning a gun is really a painful task. Below I have highlighted the significant measure for cleaning a budget pistol light.
How to Clean Pistol Light with a Pencil Eraser
If you are also wondering for the most effective and easiest way to get rid of carbon from the gun, then use a pencil eraser. It even helps in cleaning of gas residue from the gun. You need to hold patience as cleaning if neither quick nor easy.
Follow The Steps Detailed Below
- Just rub the eraser slowly in a circular motion on the weapon bezel.
- Take clean and dry cloth to wipe away the rubber shavings easily.
- This whole process will take just a couple of minutes for perfect carbon and gas residue cleaning from the gun.
Note: Using a pencil eraser is not only a reliable trick to clean weapon bezel but also is quite a fast measure. It specifically takes a low time than the spraying cleaning method with manual carbon rubbing.
For the cleaning of carbon from the difficult edges of the weapon, you can use other imperative measures. These are as follows:
- Use lead and carbon wipes for edge-to-edge cleaning of pistol light. These are easily available in stores and even online.
- These wipes also help in cleaning of lead from the flashlight.
- You can even use a dry towel for smoother maintenance.
Cleaning and maintenance of carbon from the pistol light are tricky and time-consuming. This simple trick of using a pencil eraser can be a significant idea to remove carbon from the bezel. This is a brainy idea, but not a perfect cleaning solution. However, there are other preventive measures, as well.